– Combine olive oil, salt, pepper, paprika, pepper flakes, cumin, cinnamon, garlic powder, oregano, and lemon juice. Add chicken and pour the marinade over. Toss well. Refrigerate while you work on other ingredients.
– Grate and gently squeeze cucumbers. Whisk together Greek yogurt, grated cucumber, lemon juice, garlic, salt, pepper, dill, mint, and olive oil. Refrigerate until ready to use.
– Heat a skillet on medium-high heat. Add marinated chicken and cook for 5 minutes on each side, or until it reaches an internal temperature of 165 degrees F.
– Pre-heat the air fryer to 360°F. Place chicken in the fryer basket in a single layer. Cook for 8 minutes. Flip and cook for another 5-6 minutes, or until the chicken cooks through.
– Place chicken on an aluminum-lined baking tray. Broil for 8 minutes on the first side, flip and cook another 5-6 minutes, or until the chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165°F.
– To assemble the salad, chop romaine lettuce into bite-size pieces and add to a large salad bowl. Add chopped cucumber, tomatoes, sliced onion, olives and feta cheese.
– Cut chicken into thin slices or bite-size pieces and add to salad. Serve in individual bowls.
– Pour 2-3 tablespoons of the tzatziki dressing in each bowl and toss to combine. Give it a taste and add more dressing if needed.