Cookbook Announcement! Electric Pressure Cooker Curry Cookbook - 75 deliciously easy recipes from around the globe. Takeout favorites made easy in your Instant Pot or any electric pressure cooker.
Hey Everyone! I am beyond excited to share with you all that my first cookbook - Electric Pressure Cooker CURRY COOKBOOK is going to be published soon! It is now available on Amazon for pre-order.
I am humbled and proud at the same time, of this new chapter in my food journey. This beautifully photographed book includes 75 Recipes From India, Thailand, Middle-East, Africa, the Caribbean, and beyond, that are easy enough to be made on a weeknight in your Instant Pot!
It seems like yesterday when I decided to pursue my passion for food and cooking and turn it into a full-time profession. It's been quite a roller coaster ride, with plenty of highs and lows and a ton of learning along the way.
I couldn't have imagined in my wildest of dreams, that Spice Cravings would get so much love and acceptance from you all. I thank you for that!
Continuing my mission to make cooking fun and easy for home cooks, I accepted a cookbook offer in January of this year- Electric pressure cooker CURRY COOKBOOK.
I spent the last six months creating, testing and perfecting 75 recipes for this lovely book. The gorgeous pictures have been photographed by Annie Martin. Let's check out a sneak peek of the book.
What's in the CURRY Cookbook
Curry in a hurry―75 deliciously easy recipes from around the globe
With 75 familiar recipes and some restaurant favorites including Korma, Paneer and Spinach Curry and Thai Green Curry, the Electric Pressure Cooker Curry Cookbook gives home cooks of all skill levels the know-how to recreate them―all using a hands-off method.
Like most of my Instant Pot pressure cooker recipes on the blog, recipes in this cookbook are Low in Effort, Big on Taste!
List of Chapters
This curry cookbook contains chapters organized by region, so you can quickly flip to the section or territory that interests you the most.
- The Indian Subcontinent: Captures flavorful curries like Butter Chicken, Chettinad Shrimp, Kukul Mas (Sri Lankan Curry), Paneer Makhani (Paneer in Creamy sauce), Vindaloo, Korma, just to name a few.
- Thailand & Other Asian Countries- Includes the famous Thai curries- Red, Green, Panang, Massaman and Yellow, and some hidden jewels from Cambodia, Japan, Indonesia and more.
- Middle East & Africa: Hop on for a culinary tour of this region and taste some of the most flavor-forward curries, including Morrocan Tagine, Cape Malay curry, Harissa Eggplant & Chickpeas and Fesenjan (Pomegranate Chicken Curry).
- The Caribbean & Latin America: Coconut and earthy spices are some prominent flavors in the delicious curries featured in this chapter, like Curried Goat, Beef Picadillo, Brazillian Fish Curry and Chicken Mole.
- Spices & Other staples: This chapter includes spice blends, like garam Masala, curry Powder, berbere, Thai curry pastes, sides, like rice, roti and couscous, and everything else you’ll need for a well-rounded meal.
It takes a Village to Write a Cookbook
A lot of people contributed to this book in their own special ways and I have each one to thank for being part of this journey.
First and foremost, my readers, for the love and support over the past few years. Thank you for trying my recipes, sharing them, and making my day by leaving thoughtful messages. I could not have come this far without you.
Special thanks to my family. My parents, for always believing in me more than I did, and my husband and my girls for always encouraging and supporting me to reach for the stars.
A big hug and thanks to my foodie girlfriends for helping me test these recipes and perfect them. I love my tiny little food blogging community!
And last, but definitely not the least, thanks to my editor, and the entire publishing team, for your expert guidance every step of the way.
Book Release Date & Where Can you Buy it?
Please share this with your family and friends! THANK YOU for your continued encouragement and support , it means the world to me! ❤️